Saturday, April 26, 2008

my fathers biagraphy

In the Name of God
BIOGRAGHY
As a matter of speaking about my father’s personalities, I think I know him so well that can describe every aspect of his character very detailed and fully:
My father is a very intelligent and clever person that I always suppose that even in the most terrible situations he has something great in his mind as a solution that no danger will threaten me. Although in the case of acting he is just a little bit slow but I can ever be sure that the result won’t be disappointing at all. In judgment, well I should say that, he is completely available of distinguishing and comparison (because of his cleverness), but I don’t suppose him be able to punish anyone, cause he is so kind and sensitive.
About my father’s temper I must say that he is not an indifferent person and even sometimes he becomes a quick-tempered somehow, and that’s because he is so justice by himself and always tries not to annoy any person and so when he faces with unfair matters, then controlling himself becomes difficult.
One thing to add is that he is so firm in his decisions and when he wants to achieve to a goal he moves and tries nonstop. In general he is the greatest and the most innocent man in the world that I’ve ever met.

No comments: