Sunday, April 20, 2008

autobiography

In the name of God
Autobiography

Introduction
My name is Mahdis Behnia. I was born in a close and warm family on 1987, Isphahan. My family includes my parents, my older brother and me. My mother has diploma and my father studied in Isphahan in the course of English literature and took his BA degree there and after that we left that city forever. After some years in between finally we stayed in Karaj. Education and art are the two things which have been attended academically in our family. My brother is a professional Santur and Setar player. My father plays Tombak, my mother plays Santur and I play Daf. We are all so emotional and sensitive. I have the honor of having such a family.

Study
All the schools in which I’ve studied are in Karaj, named Fatemato Zahra, Alzahra, Maryam and Raziye. Now that I am a student of university, I study in Alzahra University in the course of English literature and because it has been my own choice, I am extremely satisfied with the case.

Job
I can remember that I’ve always been so eager in working, even when I was a little child. When I was a high school student I used to have private students but after entering into university I started to work in an English institute. After a while I came across with an opportunity of working as a translator in Iran newspapers office. I also do free translations beside. Now I’m both teaching and translating.


Other activities and interests
As I said before, art has a great importance in my life and so I started to learn playing Daf about two years ago and I became able to play this lovely musical instrument well after a year. Saying poems and teaching how to dance are some other activities that I do whenever I have free time. Listening to Iranian traditional music, watching movies regarding to their subjects and reading books of poetry are among my interests.

No comments: